Diablo Immortal is a free-to-play MMOARPG by Blizzard Entertainment. Similar to other multiplayer games, there’s a wide range of features that you can use to connect with your friends and other players. Having said that, there is a chat feature that can be used to communicate with other players. This feature also allows players to voice chat. So, here’s our guide on how to chat with other players in Diablo Immortal.
How to Chat with Other Players in Diablo Immortal
You can chat with your friends and other players by hitting the message icon at the bottom of the screen. You can type the suitable message on the chat box and hit the Send button. But if you are looking to switch channels, you can find a menu to the right of your chat box.
If you are looking for more options like text-to-speech functionality, follow these steps:
- Head to Settings on Main Menu and select the Chat tab to your left.
- Over there, you can edit out the channels that you don’t wish to see.
- In addition to that, you can also change the preview and size of the chat box.
- You will find the text-to-speech functionality at the end of the settings.
- Toggle the settings to switch on this setting.
- Alternatively, you can also switch on the speech-to-text setting.
- Furthermore, there’s also an option of Auto-Play voice memos for your tick-marked channels.
While most of the players use the chat feature, some are annoyed by the continuous messages. If you are one of them, check out our guide on how to remove the chat box in Diablo Immortal.
That’s everything covered on how to chat with other players in Diablo Immortal. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Aspirant’s keys, what is the Rite of Exile and how to enter, and the best farming spots for each zone in Diablo Immortal right here on Gamer Tweak.