Diablo Immortal is Blizzard’s latest adventure in the action RPG series Diablo. The game was initially launched for Android and iOS users and thus attracted new players to the Diablo Fandom. The game depicts the chaos in Sanctuary following the events of Diablo II and prior to the events of Diablo III. The world of Sanctuary offers a lot of items and resources that will be vital for your progress. One such item is the Aspirant’s Key that players are looking for in the game. This guide will show you the best way to farm and get Aspirant’s Keys in Diablo Immortal.
How to Get Aspirant’s Keys in Diablo Immortal
The Aspirant’s Keys are important resources and can be farmed from a few sources in Diablo Immortal. Since they are quite useful to procure more items and resources, it is safe to say that you will have to farm a few every day. Here’s how to farm and get Aspirant’s Keys in Diablo Immortal:
- Starting with the best way, you need to join the Shadows clan. Shadow Assembly can help you farm up to 16 Aspirant’s Keys per day.
- Apart from that, Shadow Wars will reward you with a few of these keys.
- Next, you can try your hand with Elder Rifts. You can get three Blessed Chests which might reward you with one key each. This is an RNG so there is no guarantee of farming them every time.
- If you enter the Iben Fahd’s Sanctum, you can farm four Aspirant’s Keys by killing the enemies there.
- You can even get Aspirant’s Keys for every Battleground Rank that you manage to increase.
- Additionally, you can even purchase 5 keys every day from the Hilts Trader for 50 each.
- Last but not least, you can get the Aspirant’s Keys from the First Kill of the Day. This is again an RNG so there is no guarantee of getting it.
How to Use Aspirant’s Keys
Now that we have how to get out of the way, let’s see how to use Aspirant’s Keys in Diablo Immortal. The key has only one major purpose, to open chests in Iben Fahd’s Sanctum at Westmarch to get Culling Stones. These stones help you upgrade your Vessels at the Legacy of the Horadrim. You can access this from the Shrine in the sanctum.
That’s all you need on how to farm and use Aspirant’s Keys in Diablo Immortal. While you are here, make sure you check out our Diablo Immortal guides for more with Gamer Tweak.