While playing Diablo Immortal you might feel the need to remove the chat box. The goal of the game was to make it accessible for everyone, and while it succeeded in many areas. Chat is something the player base is somewhat split about. You can find the chat notifications distracting and might want to get rid of them completely. So in this guide let us check how to remove the chat box in Diablo Immortal.
How to Remove Chat Box in Diablo Immortal
You can remove the Chat Box in this game from the settings. Here is how to do that.
- Launch Diablo Immortal on your phone.
- Go to settings.
- On the left side, you will find several options click on Chat. Here you get to disable all forms of chats be it text or voice memos.
- Uncheck the boxes of the channels under chat preview that you do not want to receive notifications from.
- Unchecking all of the channels will disable the Chat Box.
The method is the same for both Mobile and PC.
How to Disable Auto-play Voice Memos
Disabling Auto-play Voice Memos is similar to how you removed the Chat Box in this game.
- Open the game and go to settings.
- Select the chat option on the left.
- Now scroll down a bit to see all sources of voice memos
- Uncheck the boxes for the channels you don’t want to hear voice memos from.
- Again, to completely disable this feature uncheck all the channels.
You can use these steps to disable it on both Mobile and PC.
That sums up everything you should know about how to remove the chat box in Diablo Immortal and disable auto-play voice memos. If you need more help on other topics of this game check out our guides on how to establish Warband camp, best settings for mobile & pc, how to use gold, and how to get legendary gems.