The Callisto Protocol is finally here and features a plethora of horrifying monsters along the way. You play Jacob Lee, an inmate of the Black Iron Prison stuck on the Callisto Moon. Aside from the monstrous enemies, you can also change your outfits and character skins. But several players are quite confused about changing them. Not to worry, check our guide on how to change your Outfits and Skins in the Callisto Protocol.
How to Change Outfits & Skins in The Callisto Protocol
You can change your Outfits and skins by heading to the Character Skin section under the Gameplay Option.
Follow the below steps:
- Launch the Callisto Protocol and select the Options from the Main Menu.
- Then, hit the Gameplay option and select the Character Skin section.
- You will find all of your unlocked skins or outfits here.
- Lastly, hit the keybind to select your preferred character skin or outfit.
All Skins & Outfits List
Mentioned below is the list of all the character skins and how to get them in Callisto Protocol:
- Standard Skin: Unlocked from the start by default.
- Engineer Skin: You can unlock this skin from the Riot Bundle going live by the Spring 2023 Season Pass.
- G*re Skin: This skin can be unlocked by watching 30 minutes of any Callisto Protocol streams on Twitch.
- Outer Way Skin: Get this skin from the Outer way Skin collection debuting on February 2023 Season Pass.
- Retro Prisoner Skin: Get this skin by purchasing the Day One, Collector’s Edition, or Digital Deluxe edition of the Callisto Protocol.
- The Snake Skin: Get this skin from the Striking Distance Studios Founder’s Pack by linking your Krafton ID to the game.
- Watchtower Skin: You can get this skin from the Contagion Bundle debuting on March 2023 Season Pass.
If you are unable to see the Prisoner skin, check out our guide on how to get and fix the Retro Prisoner skin not showing up for more insight.
That’s everything covered on how to change Outfits and skins in the Callisto Protocol. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on survival tips and Combat Basics, how to heal fast, how to use Contraband Pack, and more Callisto Protocol Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.