If you’ve been playing Diablo Immortal for a while and have already conquered the maximum Level, then there’s more to it. Many players are unaware of the fact, that they can simply change the Difficulty level in Diablo Immortal and make it more exciting. Doing so will not only make the game hard, but it’ll also let you obtain several powerful equipment. The difficulty levels are categorized in various Hell tiers in the game. So without any further ado, let’s see how you can change the Hell Level and make the game more difficult.
How to Change Game Difficulty in Diablo Immortal?
Not all players can change and raise the difficulty Level in Diablo Immortal. In order to do that, the player will have to finish the main story and reach Level 60. If you’re not at the required level, then start farming XP now.
- After you’ve successfully reached Level 60, then here’s what you’ll need to do next.
- First, head to Westmarch and open the map.
- Next, simply click on the arrow icon next to the Skull, which is located at the top right corner of your screen.
- After doing that, you’ll see all the difficulty levels available in the game. These levels are divided into 4 tiers such as Hell 1, Hell 2, Hell 3, and Hell 4.
- Changing the level will not only let you equip powerful weapons but will also help you farm Paragon points.
- For your reference here’s a list of all the Hell tiers and their range of Paragon levels.
- Hell 1 – Paragon Level 1 to 60
- Hell 2 – Paragon Level 30 to 130
- Hell 3 – Paragon Level 90 to 210
- Hell 4 – Paragon Level 160 to 300
For every level you complete, you’ll get a point. As we all know these points can be used to unlock various Skill Trees. So these were all the Hell tiers and Paragon Levels available in the game till now.
This is all you need to do to change the Difficulty Level in Diablo Immortal. While you’re here take a look at how to get & use Gem Fragments in the game.