COD Warzone 2.0’s DMZ mode features a wide range of Legion-based missions for players to complete. As you progress with these missions, you will come across an Anti-Air mission. Similar to other missions, you need to complete three objectives to complete the mission. But several players are confused about completing this mission. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to Capture the SAM Site and Loot dropped Supply Drop in Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to Capture SAM Site & Loot Dropped Supply Drop in Warzone 2 DMZ
You need to complete three objectives to complete the Anti-Air mission. These objectives are as follows:
- Capture a SAM Site
- Wait for your captured SAM Site to shoot down an Airplane.
- Loot a dropped supply drop
So, let’s delve into each of these objectives and how to complete them in more detail:
Capture a SAM Site
- As you start with the Anti-Air mission, you will find locations of SAM SITE on the map. These locations are denoted by a white missile icon.
- You will find several such locations marked on the map. So, head over to the closest location.
- As you reach there, find the missile or rocket launcher’s computer below the SAM SITE and interact with it.
- Upon interacting with the computer, you will see a bar highlighting the Capture Time.
- During this period, be cautious of the NPC AQ soldiers around the location. We suggest having some allies or players in your team to complete this mission.
- After the Capture Time bar is filled up, you will complete the first objective.
Wait for your Captured SAM Site to shoot down an Airplane in Warzone 2.0 DMZ
- For this objective, you need to defend the SITE from other enemies until it shoots down a Supply Aircraft.
- This includes defending the SITE from other players as well as AQ Soldiers.
- You will be notified as soon as the missile shoots down the Airplane. Furthermore, you can also see it shooting down an Airplane.
- Once it shoots down the airplane, you complete your second objective.
Loot a Dropped Supply Drop
- Now, you need to ping the location of the dropped Supply from the Aeroplane. You can find its icon indicating a small missile on the Map.
- As you click on that, it states “Supply Drop“. You need to ping and head over to this location.
- You might potentially also find numerous enemies around this location. So, be wary of these enemies and equip as many supplies as possible.
- Finally, loot the dropped Supply Drop to complete the last objective and the Anti-Air mission.
Once you have completed the Anti-Air mission, you will receive 7500 XP and an RPK Contraband weapon as a reward. In addition to that, you will also get a Cash Reward for completing each of the objectives.
That’s everything covered about how to capture SAM SITE and loot Supply Drop in Warzone 2 DMZ. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to eliminate the HVT Contract and use a key, how to acquire Stronghold Key, how to unlock Al Bagra Office Quarters, and more COD Warzone 2.0 Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.