COD Warzone 2.0’s DMZ mode has a plethora of faction-based missions and secrets to uncover. As you progress through the DMZ mode, you will collect several keys without knowing where to use them. You can get these keys as random drops from different enemies. One of these keys includes the Al Bagra Officers Quarters key. Quite obviously, it unlocks the Officers Quarters at the Al Bagra POI. But players are pretty confused about how and where to use it. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to unlock the Al Bagra Officers Quarters in Warzone 2 DMZ to find out.
How to Unlock the Al Bagra Officers Quarters in Warzone 2 DMZ
You can find the Al Bagra Officers Quarters in the Al Bagra Fortress. You can find this Fortress indicated by the fort-shaped white icon on the Map. Al Bagra Fortress is located to the south of the Al Mazrah Map in Zone 6C.
Follow the below steps to get to the Al Bagra Officers Quarters:
- As you reach the location, head in the south direction. You need to enter the Fortress from the Southern entrance.
- From the inner courtyard of the Fortress, take the stairs to the right.
- Then, climb the stairs, again to reach the upper area of the Fortress.
- Over there, you will find the Officer’s Quarters to your left.
- You can use the key in your bag to unlock the Al Bagra Officers Quarters.
Once you enter the Al Bagra Officers Quarters, you can find plenty of loot. But be cautious as the Fortress is surrounded by hordes of AQ Soldiers. If you are confused about using the keys, check out our guide on how to use Keys in DMZ mode for more insight.
That’s everything covered about how to unlock Al Bagra Officers Quarters in Warzone 2 DMZ. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to acquire the Stronghold Key, where to use the Ahmed Grocery Store key, the best DMZ Contracts to choose from, and more COD Warzone 2.0 Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.