There is no doubt in the fact that Monopoly GO always comes up with fun and creative themes for its tournaments and events. Let it be the Dog Show, Hiking Moms, Olympian Odyssey, or the currently active Bird Watching Tournament. Like its other tournaments, Monopoly GO Bird Watching offers a hefty amount of Cash, Dice Rolls, Sticker Packs, Boosts, and much more. You get milestone rewards every time you score points required for the level. And those points also affect your ranking. Which in turn gives a different set of rewards.
The tournaments and events are often repeated after some time, with a change in the prize list. The change is very minor depending on the other active events. At the time of writing, another event called Egyptian Treasure is active. And you get milestone rewards of Pickaxe that are used for the scoring in the Egyptian Treasure. So let us not waste any more time and get to the milestone and rank reward list, as well as ways to score points in this Monopoly GO tournament.
Monopoly GO Bird Watching Tournament Rewards and Milestones List
Similar to most tournaments in Monopoly GO, this tournament also lasts for 24 hours. In total, there are 30 Milestones for the Bird Watching Tournament. This event will run from 15th to 16th November 2023.
So, here are all the milestone rewards you can earn:
- 30 Points – 5 Pickaxe Tokens
- 60 Points – 50 Dice Rolls
- 40 Points – 1-Star Sticker Pack
- 100 Points – 75 Dice Rolls
- 155 Points – 6 Pickaxe Tokens
- 160 Points – 2-Star Sticker Pack
- 140 Points – 8 Pickaxe Tokens
- 180 Points – 140 Dice Rolls
- 190 Points – 10 Pickaxe Tokens
- 200 Points – 5-Minute High Roller
- 220 Points – 3-Star Sticker Pack
- 230 Points – 12 Pickaxe Tokens
- 240 Points – 175 Dice Rolls
- 300 Points – Cash
- 375 Points – 275 Dice Rolls
- 400 Points – 15 Pickaxe Tokens
- 425 Points – 3-Star Sticker Pack
- 500 Points – Cash
- 600 Points – 400 Dice Rolls
- 650 Points – 30 Pickaxe Tokens
- 550 Points – Cash
- 700 Points – 4-Star Sticker Pack
- 800 Points – Cash
- 1000 Points – 650 Dice Rolls
- 900 Points – 5-Star Sticker Pack
- 1300 Points – 40 Pickaxe Tokens
- 1500 Points – Cash
- 1600 Points – 15-Minute Cash Grab
- 1600 Points – Cash
- 2000 Points – 1300 Dice Rolls
All Monopoly GO Tournament Rank Rewards (Leaderboard)
- 1st Rank – Cash, 1500 Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Sticker Pack.
- 2nd Rank – Cash, 750 Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Sticker Pack.
- 3rd Rank – Cash, 600 Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Sticker Pack.
- 4th Rank – Cash, 500 Dice Rolls, and 4-Star Sticker Pack.
- 5th Rank – Cash, 400 Dice Rolls, and 4-Star Sticker Pack.
- 6th Rank – Cash, 350 Dice Rolls, and 4-Star Sticker Pack.
- 7th Rank – Cash and 300 Dice Rolls
- 8th Rank – Cash and 250 Dice Rolls
- 9th Rank – Cash and 200 Dice Rolls
- 10th Rank – Cash and 200 Dice Rolls
- 11th to 15th Ranks – Cash and 50 Dice Rolls.
- 16th to 50th Ranks – Cash
How to Score in Tournament
Land on these tiles and score the mentioned points:
- Blocked: +2 Points
- Success: +4 Points
- Bank Heist
- Small: +4 Points
- Large: +6 Points
- Bankrupt: + 8 Points
The best way to score more points faster is by using a multiplier. Though they are risky, if you don’t land on the above tiles, you’ll lose the Dice Rolls for no reason. But if you land, you’ll get the multiplied rewards. Like I was using x100 Multiplier and performed Bankrupt. It gave me 800 points at once.
That’s all on the Monopoly GO Bird Watching tournament rewards and milestones list. If you found this guide interesting and are looking for more topics from the game, check out our Monopoly GO guides. We have covered ways to get free Dice Rolls, Sticker Packs, and more.