Basic Tips and Tricks will make you better in Fall Guys, but no matter there will be moments that will leave you in splits Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is the latest battle royale game show adventure taking the world by storm and if you want to get better at it, read up on our tips.
Beginner Tips & Tricks In Fall Guys
As you might have understood by now, Fall Guys is about falling in hilarious ways while you compete with 59 other players in this American Ninja Warrior inspired levels.
You will battle to complete courses, play soccer, collecting eggs, etc. and if you are someone who is competitive you should definitely memorize all of this as it will help you get ahead in the games.
Fall Guys has 5 levels in which you race, jump and do absolutely everything but each level is random and with it, there’s also uncertainty which brings so much fun.
Here are the basic tips that you should keep in mind while playing Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- There will be moments where you have to jump over gaps in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, make sure that you press dive after jumping to get more distance and reach to safety.
- Do not follow the group whenever possible, you will get pushed around and fall down. Find your own way and maintain distance.
- When you’re in the Whirlygig game, avoid the central area and move from either the right side or the left side. This will make sure that you do not get hit by the spinning obstacle and can avoid it at all costs.
- Alternatively, in the Slime game avoid corners and stay central. This will ensure that there’s less chance of you getting hit and being eliminated.
- If you’re playing the game where the objective is to grab a tail, find a corner and stand at it with your back towards the corner, this will help you hide your tail and get you a win.
- If you’re in the soccer game, it is advisable to score first and then defend your lead. You should also make sure that while you’re attacking you knock off other’s ball so that they are busy getting the ball back while you can score in an empty net.
- To hit the soccer ball with a bit of power, make sure that you hit Square on your PS4 controller. This will push the ball with force and knock it ahead of others trying to defend it.
- Team-based games are best enjoyed with friends, if you have friends who play Fall Guys, use their help as much as you can and coordinate your moves accordingly.
- In the Block Party game, move like a crab and go from one side to another to avoid obstacles and make sure that you cover the gaps easily.
- Finally, when you reach the final stage in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout to grab the crown make sure that you use either the left or the right flank.