The Ascent is a co-op multiplayer action shooter based in a cyberpunk futuristic world. If you’ve been wanting to dive into the multiplayer aspect of this game and are unable to due to The Ascent co-op multiplayer not working bug, here’s all you need to know. Try out these possible fixes until the developers resolve it in a patch.
The Ascent Co-op Multiplayer Not Working Bug Fix
Follow the steps mentioned below to fix The Ascent Co-op Multiplayer not working bug.
- Close the game on your PC or Xbox.
- To ensure that the game is fully closed, close it via the Task manager on your PC.
- Restart your device.
- Ensure that you have the latest updated version of the game. If not, install the updates.
- Select the Co-op mode and try to join a game with other players to see if it works now.
- You can switch to local co-op to play with friends if online co-op mode doesn’t work despite following these steps.
- As a last resort, you can uninstall and reinstall the game.
Also Read | How to Mute the Mic
If you are getting this issue on PC and you have an Xbox as well, try the game on the Xbox. PC players are encountering this problem more than Xbox users as of now.
Why does this error occur? It’s not clear as of now. Due to this bug, players won’t be able to join other players even when they enter the co-op mode. There is no official fix for this error – we have to wait until the developers fix it in an upcoming patch or give out a workaround.
That’s all for this one. We’ve got more The Ascent guides such as How to Heal, how to upgrade Cyberdeck, how to upgrade ICE and much more. Plus, if you are curious to know if there are any cheats or console commands for this game, we’ve got a guide on that as well.