It is pretty handy to upgrade the Cyberdeck in The Ascent. This will also allow you to hack your surrounding environments. It also gives you the advantage to hack and open various chests and doors along the way. So, scroll down and find out how to upgrade the Cyberdeck.
How to upgrade the Cyberdeck in The Ascent?
To upgrade the Cyberdeck you will get a specific upgrade part at various locations in the game. These locations are listed below:
- Cluster 13: You will find one near the Armor Vendor after the first mission. Go to the vendor, and then head over to the upper-left of the screen onto a balcony and you will find it here.
- No Man’s Land: You will be able to find it on the route to the Grinder. Inside the building, you will find a crafting part. Now go outside and head upstairs where you will find it in a chest.
- Black Lake Towers: You will find it during the Trading Places missions, behind nogHead.
- The Glut: Go over to the Transit Station. Head towards the south corner of the prison building, and go through the forcefield. Follow the path and you will find the Ascent Cyberdeck upgrade.
- Pinnacle: During the main quest take a right at the Pinnacle area of the Arcology.
- ExMat Lab: You will visit the ExMat Lab as part of the ‘Trace_Protocol’ quest. On the left side of the building, you will be able to see the upgrade.
- Lanier’s Apartment: Just go into the security office of Lanier’s Apartment to get this upgrade.
- Cosmodrome: Go over to the northwest corner and you will find the upgrade near the C6 or C7 hangar doors.
- AG Data Vault: You will visit the AG Data Vault as part of the ‘Data_Miner’ quest. Just lookout for the chest icon on the map.
- Coder’s Cove: You will find a chest in the room adjacent to your objective in the Black Lake Towers.
This is everything you need to know about how to get the Cyberdeck Upgrade in the Ascent. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Mute The Mic In Ascent as well as How To Play Co-op Multiplayer In Ascent.