While playing Ascent, you might come across the need to mute your mic during online games. You may need to mute the microphone during online games if you find certain players annoying or rude. In this article, we will show you how you can do so.
How do you Mute the Mic in Ascent?
There are different ways you can mute the mic in Ascent. To learn how to do so, keep reading the steps below.
- The first method you can use to mute the microphone in Ascent is through your PC’s settings.
- This method has been suggested by GuamDon on Reddit.
- To do so, you will first need to quit the game. Once you do so, you will need to go to the Apps and Features menu in Windows Settings. You can do so by clicking on the Start icon.
- Once you reach the Apps and Features page, scroll and search for Ascent. Once you find the app, click on it.
- After you do so, you will find Advanced Options. Click on it. Doing so will give you the option to turn off the microphone.
- Enable this option. After you do this, restart Ascent. Your microphone should now be muted.
- If you want to mute the microphone of a particular player during a match, you can do so by following the process below.
- This method has been suggested by renaissancegamer on Reddit.
- Once you open the game, head to the lobby screen. Here, you will find the names of each player taking part in the match.
- Click on the name of any one of the players whose microphone you intend to mute.
- Once you do so, you will find a dialog box. Here, you should find a Mute Player option. Clicking on it will mute that particular player.
These are the suggested methods you can use to mute the microphone in Ascent. You can try out these methods and see if they work in the game.
If you liked this article, check out how to start co-op multiplayer in Ascent.