Playing co-op multiplayer with your friends makes Ascent a very exciting experience. There are multiple ways you can play the game with your friends. In this article, we will show you exactly how you can do so.
How to Start Co-op Multiplayer in Ascent?
To learn how you can play co-op multiplayer in Ascent, keep reading the steps below:
- The first method you can use to play co-op multiplayer in Ascent is by clicking on Couch Coop or Online Coop.
- You will find this option in the main menu of the game.
- You will need to select Online Coop if you want to play Ascent with someone online. If you just want to play with a friend, you will have to select Couch Coop.
- Another method is selecting between the option to Host a New Game or Host a Saved Game.
- If you choose Host a Saved Game you will continue to progress on a saved file.
- Hosting a new game will cause the game to begin right from the start.
- You can have a maximum of 4 players in one game.
- The game can also be set to Invite Only, meaning only those with an invite will be able to play. For anybody else, the game will be unplayable. You will need to send your friends an invite so they can join.
- That being said, you can also set the game to Open. This means that anybody will be able to join without needing an invite.
- For the third method to play co-op multiplayer in Ascent, you can press the start button and then change the Online Mode between public, invite, or off.
- By choosing these modes, you will make sure you do not waste time sitting in a lobby waiting for other players to join.
And these are the methods you can use to join the co-op multiplayer mode in Ascent. As you can see, with a few simple steps, you too will be able to enjoy the most of this exciting game.
If you liked this article, check out the system requirements for Ascent.