Tower of Fantasy is an MMORPG that features a vast open world with a blend of anime and sci-fi. The recent v1.5 update has added a new location named Artificial Island into TOF. While this location isn’t that vast, it can be a great way to farm Nuclei and defeat bosses. But getting to this location can be a bit tricky and has some prerequisites. So, check out our guide on how to get to Artificial Island in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Get to Artificial Island in Tower of Fantasy
For the players that have met the above prerequisites, follow the below steps:
- Head over to the Special Operations tab under the Rewards menu. You will find it in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select the Artificial Island option on the left pane.
- Over there, you will see Kolador’s invitation. Select the Accept and Go option to trigger the ” Go to Artificial island” side-mission.
- Also, select the Track mission option for the “Follow Kolador to the Artificial Island” side-mission.
- Now, head over to the Banges Dock where you will find Kolador beside his spacerift.
- You need to interact with Koladar and have a conversation with him.
- Then, interact with the Artificial Island spacerift to get to the location.
- You will see a brief cutscene before arriving at the Artificial Island.
While there is a lot to do in this location, we suggest unlocking the Base Zero Spacerift. You will find it to the south of the Landing pad. This will allow you to fast travel to other islands in TOF instantly.
That’s everything covered about how to get to Artificial Island in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out other guides on how to get Heart of Winter, how to get Bounty EXP, and how to increase Crit Rate in TOF right here on Gamer Tweak.