While playing Tower of Fantasy you might want to know how to level up. If you have this concern then you are not alone. There are many aspects of this game that you have to take into account. These can be your characters, weapons, or story progression and you might feel stuck at a certain level. So in this guide let us check how to level up your character in Tower of Fantasy (ToF).
How to Level Up in Tower of Fantasy
You can level up in Tower of Fantasy by simply progressing the game’s story and completing the Main Line missions. This technique is the best way to not only increase your Wanderer Level but also your Character’s level. That is right there are two different levels that you need to work on. But don’t worry the process is the same for both:
- Complete Main Line missions: The quests in this game are of two types. The Main Line missions are the story quests of this game. They are indicated by a yellow exclamation icon.
- Click on the mission that is indicated on the top right corner of the screen.
- This will open up your Missions menu.
- Here you can see all the available missions.
- Click on the Main Line tab to check which story missions are available for you to complete. By default, you should be on this tab. Completing the Main Line missions is easily one of the best ways if not the best way to level up in Tower of Fantasy.
- Play Side Missions: Many times progressing through the story can get boring. Or it could be that you want to play just light-heartedly and don’t miss out on the main story. That is when you can play Side Missions. They are indicated by a purple icon with an exclamation mark.
- Take Bounties: Completing bounties is another excellent way to get small amounts of EXP quickly.
- Explore the world: You can find chests while you explore the game’s world. So start exploring and open any chess you come across to level up in ToF.
- Eliminate enemies: Killing any minor enemies or mini-bosses is another way to Level up your character in Tower of Fantasy. Eliminating them can help you collect small amounts of EXP for every enemy. So the more you eliminate the more EXP you collect and add it to your character’s level.
That covers this guide on how to level up your character in Tower of Fantasy. Since you like playing this game also check our other guides on the best character to pick from SSR Selector Box, how satiety works, get dark crystals, and ToF Codes.