Among Us: How To Change Color
Wondering how to get your choice of color for your character? Here's how to change color in Among Us.
Among Us has a unique graphic style which has been loved by players around the world. Those little astronauts look adorable (yes, even the sneaky murderous impostors). When you join a game, you will be assigned a color automatically but what to do if you want to change the color you’ve got? How to change color in Among Us? Find out right here!
How to Change Color in Among Us (PC and Mobile)
- First join any game – local or online.
- Once you are able to join and don’t face any server issues, you will be in the lobby.
- While you are there, you need to walk up to the laptop.
- The Customize icon will show up on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on it and a menu will pop up where you will see all customization options.
- Simply click on the Color tab and pick the color you want.
That is everything you need to know about changing color in Among Us (PC and Mobile). Make sure to take your pick fast, because if another player wants that color too, they might snag it quickly. The game will show an X over a color that is taken. Also remember to decide before the game begins because if enough players are present, the game will start.
If you see the image where my character is next to the laptop, you’ll see that I don’t have a name above my character. Want that too? Then here’s how to get no name (blank or invisible name) in Among Us. If you want a wacky name instead, here’s my list of the Best funny Among Us names from which you can choose for yourself!