Many veterans and even new players of Splatoon 3 are looking to learn about all the stages in the game. This time the game brings plenty of new weapons, stages, and even bosses for the players. And fans are eager to learn about them. So without further ado let us quickly check this list of maps for all new and returning stages in Splatoon 3.
Splatoon 3 All Stages
Since the launch of the game, presently there are 12 playable stages. Nintendo Direct also confirmed that there will be new stages coming in the free post-launch updates. There are 5 new maps and 7 returning maps. Here are them both:
- New Maps
- Eeltail Alley
- Hagglefish Market
- Mincemeat Metalworks
- Scorch Gorge
- Undertow Spillway
- Returning Maps
- Hammerhead Bridge
- Inkblot Art Academy
- Mahi Mahi Resort
- Museum d’Alfonsino
- Sturgeon Shipyard
- Wahoo World
All of the new maps mentioned above can appear in PvP modes. Here are all of the modes in which you might get these maps:
- Turf War
- Splat Zones
- Tower Control
- Clam Blitz
New Stages in Splatoon 3 Explained
- Eeltail Alley: This stage has been set in an alley in the middle of Splatsville. Thanks to its bridges it adds a bit of complexity to the map by dividing it into upper and lower layers.
- Hagglefish Market: As the name suggests this map is actually a market. You can even find some vendors selling goods and seafood here.
- Mincemeat Metalworks: This stage was created using scrap metal to make more scrap metal. Where the Mincemeat market presently is, there actually used to be a sea that happened to evaporate leaving a wasteland in its place behind.
- Scorch Gorge: Scorch Gorge is another map similar to Eeltail Alley that has multiple elevations. This stage is located in a deserted wasteland.
- Undertow Spillway: Undertow Spillway used to be a flood bypass under Splatsville. But since it was abandoned and wasn’t being used it turned into a stage for Turf War.
That covers this list of maps of all the new and returning stages in Splatoon 3. You should also check our guide on all game modes to learn basics about, turf war, anarchy battles, and salmon run. And for more things on this game check out our Splatoon 3 section.