AC Valhalla Seahenge Standing Stone Puzzle Solution Guide – How To Solve
Easily solve the Seahenge standing stone puzzle.
While exploring the East Anglia region in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you will come across a Seahenge standing stone puzzle. To complete this Seahenge standing stone puzzle in AC Valhalla, you will have to find the markings on a stone and then stand in a position that will combine the markings on different stones to make a complete image. So that you don’t have to roam around too long to find the markings, we have made this Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Seahenge standing stone puzzle solution guide to help you solve it easily.
How to Solve the Seahenge standing stone puzzle in AC Valhalla
Below we have created a step-by-step guide to easily solve the Seahenge standing stone puzzle in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Head to Seahenge, located in the northern part of East Anglia map where the Wensum river meets the sea
- Interact with the big stone right in front of a giant tree trunk to start the Seahenge standing stone puzzle
- Read the message and get the image/icon that you need to look for
- Move to the left to get out of the virtual circle created by the standing stones
- Use Odin’s Sight to see the markings on each stone
- Keeping moving in different locations until you are able to see the image as one
This will do the job for you. It might take a few tries, but eventually, you will be able to solve the Seahenge standing stone puzzle. Completing this puzzle will get you a skill point that you can use to unlock any skill from the Skill tree. If you want some more skills, you can respec your skill tree to deactivate some unuseful skills and get points.
That’s the end of our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Seahnege standing stone puzzle solution guide. We hope that this will help you easily solve the Seahenge standing stone puzzle. While in East Anglia, you will also come across a quest named “Reporting on East Anglia.” In this quest, you will have to make a choice. You can refer to our Rowan or Holger choice consequences guide to make the right choice. You will also have to defeat Cordelia while in this area of the AC Valhalla map.