How To Beat Cordelia In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Boss Battle Guide)
Know when to hit & dodge this Daughter of Lerion's attacks in how to beat Cordelia in AC Valhalla guide.
One of the Daughters of Lerion in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is Cordelia and she is a tough opponent. Defeating her will give you Thor’s Gauntlets and you’ll find her in East Anglia. Beware because her power level is 340 and she’s an aggressive witch who won’t back down. For tips to win this boss fight with her, check out this guide on how to beat Cordelia in AC Valhalla.
How to Defeat Cordelia in AC Valhalla?
Follow these steps to beat Cordelia in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Beat Cordelia Boss – Phase 1
- Make sure that your power level is enough to take her on.
- Dodge her unblockable attacks which have the red color (make sure you have enough stamina).
- She will also duplicate herself and send attacks your way. Dodge them quickly.
- She will also teleport to get near you and attack you with her twin blades. If you aren’t paying attention, she will drain a lot of your health. Don’t give her time to strike you and go in for hits right away.
- Parry her attacks which will make her stagger – get a few strikes in at those moments.
- By following these techniques, you will be halfway done in your objective to beat Cordelia in AC Valhalla.
Also Read | How to Defeat Goneril in AC Valhalla
Cordelia Boss Fight Tips – Phase 2
During her second phase, Cordelia will summon lightning and thunder. This will happen when you drain her health to 50%. When she calls on the lightning to strike the ground, you will see light blue circles – dodge them at any cost by constantly moving. When she stops summoning lightning, quickly parry her when she comes towards you.
That’s all you need to know on how to beat Cordelia in AC Valhalla, the Daughter of Lerion. She will drop a dagger and the reward of Thor’s Gauntlets. This puts you one step closer to Mjolnir, Thor’s Hammer. Here’s its location in case you want to know where to visit at the end after collecting all 5 pieces. If you’ve yet to obtain the Thor’s Helmet, head over to the link to find out how to get it fast.