In Tears of the Kingdom, finding & solving the Zakusu Shrine is quite tricky. Unlike other shrines, this one is not indicated by any greenish-blue aura on a huge boulder. Which makes the players wonder if they’re looking at the wrong place. So let us tell you, that to make the shrine terminal entrance appear there are some prerequisites, you’ll have to complete. If you are unaware of what they are then don’t worry here’s everything you need to know. Below we have mentioned all about how you can find the Zakusu Shrine and complete the Proving Grounds Ascension puzzle in TotK.
How to Find & Complete Zakusu Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom
In Tears of the Kingdom, to find the Zakusu Shrine you’ll have to complete the High Spring and Light Rings quest. This side adventure is given by Nazbi located in Spring of Wisdom. Interact with him and he’ll ask you to skim across snow and pass through rings to see the Light of Blessing. If you’re not sure what exactly you have to do here, then scroll down for details.
High Spring and Light Rings Quest Guide
To solve this quest players will have to surf through 7 light rings. Starting from South Lanayru Sky Archipelago which will lead you to the Zakusu Shrine entrance. As the rings are time-limited make sure you are quick or else you’ll have to start again.
- First, head to Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower and launch yourself in the sky.
- Next, look straight and you’ll spot the South Lanayru Sky Archipelago marked in the image above. (Coordinates: 3961 -1540 1119)
- Head there, garb the shield on your left if you want, and interact with the Zonai Panel.
- This will trigger the first ring you have to surf through.
- The trick to surf is running & pressing ZL to bring up the shield. And after that jumping from the ledge and pressing A quickly.
- For more surfing tricks check out our guide on how to shield surf in TotK.
- After you pass through the first one, dive and follow the green glyph falling from the sky.
- And then surf the rest of the 6 light rings to complete the quest.
- Once you’re done with the High Spring and Light Rings quest, the Zakusu Shrine will appear in Tears of the Kingdom.
TotK Zakusu Shrine Proving Grounds Ascension Solution
After completing the above-mentioned quest the Zakusu Shrine will appear at the coordinates, 3534 -1489 0168. Here you have to defeat more than 7 constructs to complete the shrine. They are easy to defeat, but do note, after you enter the shrine all your equipment will disappear. So all you can do is fuse the items you get in the domain and use your surrounding to beat the enemies.
- First, enter the strine, and grab all the weapons on your left.
- After that, start fighting the constructs until the bar on the top of the screen is empty.
- The enemies are on various levels of the shrine so it’s best to head up and then fight them.
- To go up you can use the items in the domain, such as rockets, and hot air balloons.
- But you can even use your Recall ability on the zipline-like structure swinging in the middle of the domain.
- After you’re done defeating them all a door will open, revealing the treasure chest that holds Soldier III Spear.
- Loot the treasure chest and move ahead to take Light of the Blessing.
That’s all about how to complete the High Spring and Light Rings quest to find the Zakusu Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom. While you’re here check out the best Fuse Materials in Zelda TotK. Also, take a look at how to get Magic Staff if you haven’t obtained it yet.