With the new v3.0 update, Genshin Impact features a collection of new content for the players to grind on. This collection includes new regions, new characters, and several new mechanics. With the addition of the Sumeru, the region comes swarming Withering Zones that can spread the decay effect. This is pretty lethal to the green rainforest of Sumeru as well as to humans. So, here’s our guide on how to clear, destroy, and stop decay in Withering Zones in Genshin Impact.
How to Clear, Destroy, & Stop Decay in Withering Zones in Genshin Impact
You will encounter the Withering zones once you have gathered the lotus plants for Tignari, the Forest ranger. Two rangers will come to your group as they seek help. As your reach the location, you will notice that the nearby plants are withering. Similar to the plants, your team will also be getting a major Decay debuff when you enter a Withering Zone. Here’s how to stop decay in a Withering Zone:
How to Stop Decay in a Withering Zone
- The decay is indicated as the red meter above your health bar.
- Its effects will decrease all of your team member’s Elemental RES, Physical RES, and maximum health.
- The Decay meter will increase as more withered creatures attack and hit you.
- You need to find and summon the Dendrogranna to destroy the branches and stop decay.
- As you obtain these plants, you will be able to destroy the Withering Branches.
- Once you have obtained a Dendrogranna, you can use charged or aimed shots to destroy the Withering branches.
- But as you do so, the enemies around the zone will spawn and increase in numbers.
- You need to defeat all of these enemies to destroy the Tumor of the Withering at the middle which is a source of these enemies.
- If you don’t use the Dendogranna, you won’t be able to damage or defeat these Withered creatures.
- Alternatively, you can use a character that possesses Dendro abilities. But other than that, it won’t work out.
- After you have defeated these enemies, you need to interact with the Tumor of the Withering.
- As you interact with the tumor, you will be able to destroy and clear out the Withering Zone in the Sumeru.
That’s everything covered about how to clear, destroy, and stop decay in Withering Zones in Genshin Impact. If you liked this guide, check out other guides on where to find the Floating Hydro fungus locations, how to unlock under the umbrella’s shade domain, and how to get Rust Worn key in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.