While progressing through the world of Genshin Impact, numerous items and resources will help you in the game. Some items might be related to your current quest while some might be a part of your next. Recently, players have been looking for the Rust Worn Key and wondering how to get it in Genshin Impact. If you are looking for the same, look no further as we have you covered.
How to Get Rust Worn Key in Genshin Impact
The Rust Worn Key is part of your next quest as you will need it to open a door in the region close to the Abandoned Shrine. You will have to Find the Barrier there. But before you reach there, you need to get the Rust Worn Key in Genshin Impact, and here’s what you do:
- To find the key, head down the well located behind the Old Man’s house in Konda Village.
- Next, you need to follow the narrow stream of water into the next room. You can see an Electric Wall on the level below.
- But before you jump down, there is an Electrogranum hidden behind a tree on your left. It will be illuminated by multiple plants.
- Once you collect the Electrogranum, go through the Electric Wall and head towards the red shrine. On its right, you will spot another Electrogranum that you need to collect and climb the wall.
- While you climb up from the right of Electrogranum’s location, you will come across another Electric Wall.
- As soon as you climb up from there, you will enter a room with a cage. Pull the lever and head in and then find the Rust Worn Key on the table.
- Additionally, you can open the chest there for multiple rewards.
And that’s all from this guide on how to get Rust Worn Key in Genshin Impact. While you are here, do not miss out on our Genshin Impact Guides at Gamer Tweak.