The Who Goes There quest is relatively simple to complete in Tears of the Kingdom. In this quest, you’ll have to head into an underground bunker and meet Jerrin, who thinks that she created a hole in the wall. And has been hearing a strange demonic voice that she is worried about. But let us tell you, this is one of the introductory quests that will walk you through the Repec mechanic. If you can’t wait to unravel the mystery and complete the Who Goes There quest in TotK, then let’s dig right into it.
How to Complete Who Goes There Quest in Tears of the Kingdom (TotK)
To complete Who Goes There quest in Tears of the Kingdom (TotK), head to the Emergency Shelter & explore Royal Hidden Passage. The underground shelter is located in Lookout Landing, at -0252 0121 0019. And the Royal Hidden Passage can be accessed by the broken wall. After going in there, find the Horned Statue and return to Jerrin to complete the quest. For a better understanding, check out the quest steps mentioned below.
- First, head to Lookout Landing, and look for Scorpis, the Emergency shelter guard. (Scorpis Coordinates: -0252 0121 0019)
- Next, interact with the NPC and he will give you access to the Emergency Shelter.
- After that, head inside and talk with the NPC staring at the hole in the wall, Jerrin.
- Doing so will trigger the Who Goes There quest.
- Simply head in there, and break the reddish brown rocks using Rock Hammer or Bomb Flowers.
- And that’s how you’ll discover the Royal Hidden Passage. (Coordinates: -0244 0156 0005)
- After that, move towards your left and break the reddish brown rocks again.
- Once done, enter the room and interact with the Horned Statue.
- And doing that will trigger the A Deal with the Statue quest, which will walk you through the Respec mechanic.
- After the dialogues end, go back to Jerrin and put her mind at ease.
And that’s how you complete the Who Goes There Quest in Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). If you’re looking forward to exploring more hidden places, then check out the best order to complete Dungeons in TotK. Also, check out the best Weapons to use in the game.