Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is home to numerous quests and Fiery Ambush is one of them. You will get this quest after completing the Blood from a Stone quest. However, many players are not able to locate this quest and how to begin it. If you too are one of them, you are in the right place. This guide will walk you through the exact Fiery Ambush quest location in AC Valhalla and how to start and complete it.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where is Fiery Ambush Location?
The Fiery Ambush location in AC Valhalla is in the southwestern part of the Oxeneforscire region, somewhere close to the Eatun Barn area. While making your way to the Fiery Ambush location, you will encounter Fulke. She will be in an argument with someone. Once you find Fulke, follow the below steps to easily complete the Fiery Ambush quest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Either pay 130 silver, threaten & fight, or use charisma level 2 to persuade. and stop the argument.
- Next, use oil jars to set a trap on the main road and ambush the intruders.
- Takedown all the invaders.
- Use torches to destroy the supply crates of invaders (this completes the Chipping Away quest).
- Follow Fulke to the cliff top.
- Interact with her on the clifftop to complete the quest.
That’s all you need to do, simply follow the steps and it will complete the Fiery Ambush quest for you. After completing this quest you can proceed further in the game.
Now you know where to find the Fiery Ambush quest location in AC Valhalla, and how to complete it. While here ensure reading our guide on how to get Mournful Cry in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. It is a very strong hammer that will help you land critical hits on your enemies. Also, ensure reading how to get better Twirling Targets score and fix Mari Lywd cloak bug in AC Valhalla.