How To Get A Better Twirling Targets Score In AC Valhalla
Tips and tricks to get a better score in Twirling Targets in AC Valhalla. Keep practicing to increase your score & earn Yule Tokens easily.
The Twirling Targets is an archery quest in the Yule Festival event where you have to shoot targets as fast as you can. The more targets you shoot, the better your score is. Although this quest seems easy, it is quite challenging to get a high score and a higher count of Yule Tokens through it. So, in this guide, we will explain everything you need to know on how to get a better Twirling Targets score in AC Valhalla.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Increase Twirling Targets Score?
The time limit you have is 2 minutes and within this duration, you have to shoot spinning targets with a Hunter bow. These are the points you earn for shooting specific colored targets.
- Green gets you 15 points
- Yellow gets you 20 points
- Red gets you 35 points
Here are some tips that can help you get a better Twirling Targets score in AC Valhalla:
- Before starting this event, check the sensitivity of your controls so that you can adjust it for some quick shooting.
- Make sure to not miss out on the Red targets because you can earn the most points from them.
- You can shoot your targets without charging the shot thereby saving time and earning more points fast.
- If you want to really focus, you can lower the volume during this section because Thyra will keep talking to you while you shoot. It can get a bit distracting.
- In case you don’t manage to get a high score once, keep trying over and over again until the Yule Festival ends. Eventually, you will get a hang of it and your shooting speed and accuracy will increase.
During this Assassin’s Creed Valhalla archery challenge, it is important to be quick and stay focused. If you show off your perfect archery skills, you can earn a score of more than 1200. This will get you 40 Yule Tokens which is one of the fastest ways to collect them.
Twirling Targets Reward – Yule Tokens
Here’s the score system and the reward you get for completing Twirling Targets:
- Under 500 points – No Yule Tokens
- 500 to 999 points – 10 Yule Tokens
- 1000 to 1099 points – 20 Yule Tokens
- 1100 to 1199 points – 30 Yule Tokens
- More than 1200 points – 40 Yule Tokens
That’s everything you need to know about how to get a better Twirling Targets score in AC Valhalla. In case this quest gives you a quiver capacity bug, here’s how to fix it. Plus, don’t forget to check out how to win Yule Brawl and fix the Eivor staying drunk bug in AC Valhalla as well.