Watch Dogs Legion: How To Get A Pursuit Level 5
Create a chaos on the streets and get a pursuit level 5.
You might want to get to a Pursuit level 5 in Watch Dogs Legion for two possible reasons. One is to unlock the “You Don’t See Me!” trophy that requires you to escape a level 5 pursuit, and the other to simply create chaos for fun and then take down Albion soldiers and drones in style. Whatever, your reason is, getting a 5-star wanted level in Watch Dogs Legion is very challenging to achieve. For some reason, the police and Albion soldiers in the game are not that strict, and will only give out a level 5 alert after extreme chaos on the streets. Here’s how you can get a pursuit level 5 in Watch Dogs Legion.
How to Get A 5-Star Wanted Level in Watch Dogs Legion
Getting a pursuit level 5 in Watch Dogs Legion is challenging, but we are here to ease out things for you. Find below a step-by-step guide to easily get a 5-star wanted level.
- Equip your operative with good weapons and full ammo.
- Change the difficulty to easy for the first attempt, you can later increase the difficulty level and retry to get a pursuit level .
- Get into a car and start hitting civilians until Albion soldiers and drones start to show up (you can use the invisible spy car that can fire missiles).
- Find a good spot to get out of the car and taking down Albion soldiers and drones (high rooftop is recommended).
- Continue to take down enemies and innocents, if needed, until the pursuit reaches level 5 and it will do the job for you.
Follow the above-mentioned steps and getting a pursuit level 5 in Watch Dogs Legion won’t be too difficult for you. Once you have hit level 5, you will also have to hide and escape the pursuit to survive.
How to Escape a Pursuit Level 5 in Watch Dogs Legion
Escaping a pursuit is relatively easy in Watch Dogs Legion. If you are playing as a living statue character, you can also unlock the “You Don’t See Me!” trophy by using an emote to escape the pursuit. If you are playing as some other character, you can use AR cloak to escape the pursuit, but it won’t unlock the trophy achievement.
That’s everything we have got to tell you about how to get a pursuit level in Watch Dogs Legion. However, if you are not able to escape the pursuit and you are playing in Permadeath mode, it is advised to surrender. This will save your operative from being dead.