Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone users have been facing a Dev Error 6070 in the game. The message that pops up says ‘DirectX Encountered An Unrecoverable Error’. If you are one of the users who are on the receiving end of this issue, fret not, as this article will help you out. So scroll down and find out how to fix the Dev Error 6070 in COD MW.
How to fix Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone Dev Error 6070?
- The very first thing you can do to fix the Dev Error 6070 is to update all your DirectX Graphics Drivers.
- The next thing you can do is go to your Nvidia Control Panel and uninstall all the Graphics Drivers. Once you do that you will have to reinstall them.
- After this, you can check and update to see if your Windows software is up-to-date from the PC Settings.
- If it still doesn’t work you will have to see if you are using any third-party apps. If you are doing so, you will have to disable them.
Also Read: COD Warzone: Who Is Dr. Karlov?
These are all the common fixes for the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone Dev Error 6070. If all these don’t work you can try these steps given below:
- Open the COD MW folder in your Documents folder. Click on this and open it.
- Inside you will be able to find a folder labeled as Player.
- Rename or Delete this folder.
- Now, re-launch the game and the issue should be fixed as doing so resets any settings that you might have changed in the game.
- It will reset the settings to all the default options and should in theory fix the issue.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone Dev Error 6070. While you are here you can also have a look at the How To Fix Warzone Friends List Not Working Bug.