Warzone can be played at 120 Hz FPS on PS5 consoles. The next-gen console allows players to unlock and use a higher frame rate. This process is also very easy to complete. You will soon be playing at a higher frame rate with just a few twists and turns in the settings menu. So, without further ado, let’s find out how to increase FPS to 120Hz on PS5.
How to enable 120 Hz FPS for Warzone on PS5?
- Firstly go to your PS5 system settings.
- Now search for and select the ‘Screen and Video’ tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page and select the ‘Video Output’ option in the list.
- Now, set ‘Enable 120Hz Output’ to its automatic setting.
- In the same list turn off HDR too.
- After this go back to the main system settings menu.
- Now select ‘Saved Data and Game/App Settings’ from the list.
- Lastly, change the ‘Game Presets’ option to Performance Mode.
Once you make these changes your PS5 will automatically play all games at 120Hz FPS. This will automatically unlock a higher frame rate.
However, to make Warzone work at 120 Hz FPS on PS5 you need to make sure that your monitor has an HDMI 2.1 port. If it doesn’t have that then you will have to make a few changes.
Change the resolution of your monitor to 1080p. If it is at 2160p without HDMI 2.1 you will not get 120 FPS. Also, another thing to note is that if your monitor doesn’t support a 120 Hz refresh rate, all the above steps are futile. So check all the technical specifications before you go around making changes.
This is everything you need to know about How To Play Warzone At 120 Hz FPS On PS5. Now that you are here have a look at how to open the B7 Boneyard Bunker.