Honey is one of the new ingredients in Wacky Wizards. To get honey there are few steps you need to complete. Getting this ingredient might look a bit difficult if you are not sure how to go about this. So today we will look at how to get Honey, Sleepy Bee, Honeycomb & Sunflower in Wacky Wizards.
How to Get Honey in Wacky Wizards?
Wacky Wizards Honey Update gives us a new Honey ingredient, which you can get by making a bee transformation potion to complete a quest for Queen Bee (which includes honeycomb) to get the ingredient. Here’s how to do this:
- Get a Bee From Beehive.
- Make a Bee Transformation Potion.
- Visit Queen Bee in Obby Tree.
- Collect Ingredients Including Sunflower.
- Grab Honey From Below the Honeycomb.
How to Get Sleepy Bee in Wacky Wizards?
- Go to the tree with beehive.
- If you can’t find the tree, just roam around a bit, it should be near the big tree.
- Grab the sleepy bee from the beehive.
- Then go to your cauldron.
How to Make Bee Transformation Potion to Become a Bee?
- Once near your cauldron, put the bee in the potion pot.
- Now you will get the Bee Transformation Potion.
- Drink this new potion to become a bee and fly around.
Visit Queen Bee in Obby Tree
- Once turned into a bee, fly to the Obby tree.
- Look for a hole saying “bees only.”
- Go inside the hole as a bee and visit the Queen Bee.
How to Get Honeycomb in Wacky Wizards?
- Once you speak with Queen Bee, look behind you at the fall with a different ingredient list on honeycomb.
- You will need to get all these listed items in the honeycomb to make honey in Wacky Wizards.
Where Is the Sunflower, Cactus Flower, Lava Flower, Field Daisy, & Water Lily in Wacky Wizards?
- You can fly through the Sunflower on top of Oz’s house inside his cave to find and get Sunflower.
- Go to the desert biome to find a cactus with flowers to collect Cactus Flower.
- Lava Flower is located in the mouth of the volcano.
- Field Daisy can be found in the forest.
- Water Lily is floating on the water near the waterfall.
Get Honey From Below the Honeycomb
- You need to fly through each of these items and bring them back to the honeycomb.
- Once pollen from all flowers is completed, the Honey will appear below the honeycomb.
- Grab this honey ingredient and throw it into your cauldron to keep it forever.
How to Make New Potions With Honey Ingredient in Wacky Wizards Update [All Recipes]
Here are all the recipes of new potions you can make with Honey in Wacky Wizards:
- Bee Disguise Potion: Sleepy Bee
- Honey Potion: Honey
- Onett Potion: You + Honey
- Buzzing Potion: Bird + Honey
- Rushhh Potion: Giraffe Hoof + Honey
- Honeymelt Potion: Chilli + Honey
- Sweet-arms Potion: Chameleon + Pool Noodle + Honey
- Rainbow-body Potion: Honey + Chameleon
- Buzz Potion: Honey + Pet Tags
- Queenly Potion: Honey + Robux
- Buzzy Head Potion: Honey + Brain
- Beed Potion: Zeus’s Beard + Honey
- Bee Mount Potion: Honey + Mount
That’s all about the honey update in Wacky Wizards. We’ve got the entire potions, recipes, and ingredients list that you can check out to know everything available right now. And for everything else, head over to our Wacky Wizards guides.