Rune Factory 5 is the recent and the newest addition to the Rune Factory series. It is a Farm simulator RPG that involves several monsters. As you progress through the game, you will receive a wide range of spells and items to use. You can use these spells for different uses in the game. Seal spell is one of the most important spells as you can use it to capture wanted monsters. So, here’s our guide on how to use the Seal spell in Rune Factory 5.
How to Use Seal Spell in Rune Factory 5?
- It is a spell given to you by Livia as you progress through the game. You can find Livia near the Rigbarth Outpost. It will be given to you after progressing through the game.
- Once you have obtained it, you can use it to collect items from monsters and freeze them during fights.
- As mentioned, you can also use the Seal spell to capture wanted monsters.
- You will also receive several contracts or bounties to capture the monsters. These will be the contract-based quests assigned by Livia.
- Hit the ZL button on your controller to use the Seal spell.
- You can freeze your enemies for a short time with this spell. You can use it to either collect items or damage them.
- If you want to capture a Wanted monster aim at the monster and hold the ZL button to charge the spell.
- You will be able to capture the wanted monster as you release the button.
- But you also need to lower their health bar before capturing them.
That’s all on how to use the seal spell in Rune Factory 5. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our guides on how to capture wanted monsters, how to get fodder, and how to unlock cooking in Rune Factory 5 right here on Gamer Tweak.