While playing Rune Factory 5 you will find yourself having the need to unlock cooking. This game is an RPG game so there will be many instances when you run out of stamina. And to top things off this is a real-time game instead of a turn-based. Hence you will find yourself in the need of food. And what better way to get your hands on some food than cooking them up yourself. So in this guide let us take a look at how to unlock cooking in RF5.
How to Unlock Cooking in Rune Factory 5
You can unlock cooking by taking the license test and getting the Cooking table from Studio Palmo. Below are the exact steps for it.
- Go to the Rigbarth outpost and talk to Saint Eliza.
- Here you will have to select a license.
- Start by taking the Culinary License test, it will cost you 200p.
- In the test, you will have to answer some basic questions.
- This license will allow you to get the Cooking Table. You can get it from Studio Palmo.
That is all you need to do to unlock cooking in RF5. Although if you want to advance your cooking then you will have to take the Pro Cooking license test. This will cost 500p.
How to Learn different Cooking Recipes
There is are two ways to unlock recipes.
- Trying Different Ingredients: Combining and mixing different ingredients is one way to unlock cooking recipes in this game.
- Buying Bread: Bread is best explained as an in-game system. Depending on the bread you eat, that type of recipe you will learn. So if you eat Cooking Bread you will then learn various cooking recipes.
That covers everything you should know about how to unlock cooking in Rune Factory (RF) 5. Since you like gaming be sure to check out Gamer Tweak for everything about it and more such guides.