Payday 2 is a Cooperative FPS game where you and your team perform heists in action-packed missions in a story or Multiplayer. Once you complete your Death-defying Heists, you and your crew will have to get back to your Safehouse. A Safehouse is your main base of operations from practicing your gunplay to more missions, lore, etc. As such, the Safehouse is a very important POI in the game & upgrading it is key as it will unlock more content. In this guide, I will show you how to Upgrade your Safehouse in Payday 2.
How to Upgrade the Safehouse in Payday 2
You can upgrade the Safehouse in Payday 2 by using Continental Coins or CC. Continental Coins or CC are a form of in-game currency resource that can be obtained through multiple methods. Perform the following steps to get a lot of CC for your Safe House in Payday 2.
- For every 500K XP, you will get 1 CC, excluding Crime Spree.
- By completing Safe House Raids, you will get 6 CCs.
- By completing Daily Safe House Side Jobs, you will get 6 CCs.
- Claiming Rewards by progressing through the Crime Spree.
- Complete Achievement Milestones.
- Progressing & completing the Storyline missions. This will get a total of 135 CCs.
- Unlock Trophies & get 6 CC per (This is applicable for the ones that do reward the player with Continental Coins).
Once you get the required amount of Continental Coins, you will be able to upgrade your Safehouse. You will need a total of 828 Continental Coins to completely Max out your Safe House. The more you do, the more content you gain and the faster you will progress through Payday 2.
This was all about how to upgrade your Safehouse in Payday 2. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check our other guides like How To Get The Jacket Character Pack & Best Mods in Payday 2.