If you are grinding on Elden Ring for long, you know that Caelid turns up a notch higher. As you explore the dungeons of Caelid, you will come across Redmane Castle. When you reach its entrance, you will find both of the gates locked. That’s because of the Radahn Festival as all of the NPCs including Alexander might be occupied over there. Once you have defeated Radahn, all the doors will be locked up. Although there are some workarounds to get inside, let’s open the main gates of this castle. So, here’s our guide on how to unlock all doors in Redmane Castle in Elden Ring.
How to Unlock All Doors in Redmane Castle in Elden Ring
You need to talk to the announcer of the Radahn festival at the north of the Chamber Outside the Plaza, the site of Grace in Redmane Castle. Follow these steps to get to the announcer:
- As you reach the site of grace, climb the stairs and head straight.
- Then, proceed further to climb the stairs and find the announcer, Jerren seated at the end.
- This is the announcer that initiated the Radahn Festives. Upon talking to him, he states “May we meet again if the fates design it. Brave Champion”.
- Once you have had this conversation with him, the Radahn Festival will finally conclude.
- As you return to the Redmane castle, you should find all the NPCs back into the castle and the doors unlocked.
- You will encounter the Lion’s Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knight in the Redmane Castle.
- You can also find several materials like Smithing Stones and Somber Smithing stones in the castle.
That’s all on how to unlock all the doors in Redmane Castle in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to make the bell-bearing hunter spawn, where to find Flamberge, and how to perform Godskin skip in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.