Tower of Fantasy is a recent gacha-stylized MMORPG that features a wide range of characters. As you progress through the planet Aida, you will equip several SSR weapons or Simulacra. But with great preset characters, comes a great responsibility to equip outfits for them. And for that, you need to unlock all outfits in Tower of Fantasy. So, here’s our guide to help you out with that.
How to Unlock All Outfits in Tower of Fantasy
As of now, players can equip 16 different types of character outfits in TOF. These outfits can be unlocked through purchases and exploring selected regions. So, here are all the outfits and how to unlock them:
- Desert Aurora: Unlocked by default.
- Last Stand: Unlocked by default
- Machine Era: Unlocked by default
- Sunbeam Voyager: Unlocked by default
- Nightwalk: Unlocked by default
- Universal Work Clothes: Unlocked by default
- Conqueror: Explore 85% of the Astra island to unlock this outfit.
- Desperado: You can purchase this outfit for 1,280 Tanium.
- Operation Streamer: Purchasable for 1,280 Tanium.
- Roamer: Explore 85% of the Navia continent to unlock this outfit.
- Scavenger Outfit: Explore 85% of the Crown continent to unlock this outfit.
- Star Sand: This outfit is unlocked only on pre-order purchases.
- The Mission: You can purchase this outfit for 1,280 Tanium.
- Visitor in the Snow: You need to explore 85% of the Warren continent to unlock this outfit.
- Wasteland Wanderer: Explore 85% of the Banges continent to unlock this outfit.
- Wasteland: You have to purchase the Collector’s Edtion pass.
Once you unlock these outfits, you can also change their default colors. But for that, you need to spend Dark Crystals or Gachapon vouchers.
How to Change Outfits in TOF
Follow these steps to change your outfit:
- Head over to the Main Menu and select Settings.
- Then, head to your Backpack and select the Outfits option.
- You will see all of the available and unlocked outfits under this menu.
- So, select a suitable outfit to give your character a fresh look.
If you are looking to customize further, check out our guide on how to change character appearance and use preset in TOF for more insight.
That’s everything covered on how to unlock all the outfits in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to change Avatar, types of Store explained, and the best Naruto character presets in TOF right here on Gamer Tweak.