You can change your character’s appearance in Tower of Fantasy. This game has one of the best customization options when compared to other games, especially if you are an anime fan. But if you don’t know how to customize it can be a bit bothersome to find how it works. So in this guide let us check how to change the appearance of your character in Tower of Fantasy, use preset, and change gender.
How to Change Character Appearance in Tower Of Fantasy
You can start changing your character’s appearance after progressing a bit in the game. When you unlock the game’s Gacha features you get to access your Backpack. After that, you can change your character’s appearance each time in exchange for 100 Dark Crystals.
- Open the hexagonal menu and click on Backpack.
- Next, tap on the Outfits button.
- In case you don’t want to make major changes then you can directly change your character outfit from here.
- As to change your character’s entire appearance simply tap on the top left hair icon. This allows you to change the following features of your character:
- Facial Features
These three are just the basics there are several more customizations inside them. In case you saw someone else’s character online that you like then there is a way to directly import it. The best part is this process doesn’t need you to create character from the scratch. You can do this by using presets.
How to Use Presets
You can start using presets in Tower of Fantasy after talking to Celine for the first time. It is one of the best ways to customize your character.
- Open Backpack and click on the Outfits button.
- Next, tap on the hair icon.
- Now, tap on the Lobby button.
- There will be several character appearances available here made by other players. Tap on the one you like and click on Copy Character ID.
- It will bring up a popup that says Character copied. Press on the OK button to return to the Appearances to import the Wanderer data.
- This will apply the preset you just copied.
- Remember you cannot use a preset of another character of the opposite gender.
How to Change Gender in Tower of Fantasy
You can change the gender of your character in this game by using the Gender Conversion Card. This card can be purchased for 680 blue crystals from the shop.
That covers this guide on how to change your character’s appearance in Tower of Fantasy, use preset and change gender. If you found this guide helpful and need more help on other guides then check out our Video Game Guides for other games, right here at Gamer Tweak.