Many players are unable to connect to the game server of Diablo Immortal and need a Fix. Server issues are nothing new in these type of games and sadly Diablo Immortal isn’t immune to them either. But there are several things you can do to resolve this issue. So in this guide let us check how to fix the Unable to Connect to the game server error for Diablo Immortal.
How to Fix Unable to Connect Error in Diablo Immortal
Here are some of the fixes that will help you connect to the game server.
- Check server status: One of the first things to do is check if Diablo Immortal servers are down. You can check that at the game’s official Twitter @DiabloImmortal. If they are down then you will have to wait. I suggest you also check our guide on how to check Diablo Immortal server status to learn other ways for it.
- Check if your Internet is working: If the Diablo Immortal servers are fine then there could be a problem on your end. You should first do a speed test to see if you are having connection issues. In case you are, then try these ways to refresh your connection:
- PC: Plug out and plug in your Ethernet cable.
- Mobile devices: Enable and disable flight mode.
- Wireless connection: Reboot your router to refresh your wifi for both PC and mobile devices.
- Update your game: Make sure your game is on the latest version. For PC you can update it from Battle.net and for Android and iOS users can update it from Play Store and Apple App store respectively.
- Restart your device: This fix is the same no matter if you play on your PC or phone. Simply restart the device you play on and try playing again and you should be able to connect to the game’s server.
- Disable VPN: If you use a VPN on your PC or your phone there is a good chance the game might be having problems because of it. Try to disable your VPN for the game and restart the game. It should help fix the error.
- Clear the game’s cache: This fix is for Android. Go to your App settings and look for Diablo Immortal. Here, clear the cache of Diablo Immortal. Start the game and it should work better.
- Reinstall the game: Lastly, if none of the above fixes work then reinstall Diablo Immortal. Once it installs try playing again.
That covers this guide on how to fix the Unable to connect to the game server error for Diablo Immortal. You should also check our crossplay guide to get help on how to link your PC and Mobile accounts for this game.