Similar to most online video games, Tower of Fantasy has its fair share of errors and bugs. While you can resolve system-related issues, there’s not much one can do if it’s an issue from the developer’s end. Several players of the TOF community are unable to start with the game as they are swarmed with server-related issues. But is there a fix for this? Yes! We have compiled a few potential methods to resolve this issue. So, here’s our guide on how to fix the unable to connect to the server issue in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Fix Tower of Fantasy Unable to Connect to the Server Issue
You can get this error when your servers are populated with players. There are three colors to denote the status of the servers in TOF. If it is red that means that the servers are busy and full. Yellow servers indicate that they are filling fast and half populated. Lastly, the green servers offer a seamless gaming experience without any troubles.
So, here are some methods to fix the unable to connect to the server issue in TOF:
- You should avoid playing on overcrowded servers to avoid such errors.
- You can choose or switch to a green-colored server with fewer players.
- If you are confused about choosing the right server, check out our guide on which server to choose in TOF for more insight.
- You can avoid the times when the servers are usually overpopulated.
Change a Region
- If switching servers didn’t work out for you, try changing your region.
- You need to choose a continent with a more time difference to get less populated servers.
- While this might result in high ping drastically, you will at least get to play TOF.
Check your Internet Connection
- Some players are facing this error even though they are connected to a less populated server.
- This could be due to inconsistent or no internet connection at all.
- You need a stable and fast connection to run TOF.
- You can reset your router or mobile internet for a stable connection.
- If you are on a PC and connected to a wireless connection, we recommend wired Ethernet for a seamless connection.
Check Updates for Tower of Fantasy
- You need to make sure that TOF is updated to its latest version.
- There can be times when the game is undergoing downtime maintenance or other issues.
- So, you need to timely check the server status. You can also possibly get compensation if it’s a confirmed server-related issue.
- You can check out our dedicated guide on how to check if the servers are down in TOF.
That’s everything covered on how to fix the unable to connect to the server in Tower of Fantasy. If you are facing some other issues, check out our other guides on how to fix not launching or opening issues and wanderer creation limit reached error in Tower of Fantasy right here on Gamer Tweak.