Tower of Fantasy is a gacha-stylized anime-infused sci-fi MMORPG. Several players in the community are excited to play this game. But as it is an online MMORPG, it is obvious that there will be some issues and bugs along with it. Some players are unable to start with TOF as they are unable to launch the game. We have compiled some potential methods to resolve this issue. So, here’s our guide on how to fix the Tower of Fantasy not launching or opening issue.
How to Fix the Tower of Fantasy Not Launching or Opening Issue (PC)
Here are all the potential methods to fix this issue in TOF:
Check your System Requirements
If your PC does not meet the bare minimum requirements, it can cause TOF to prompt such errors. So, check if your device meets the minimum system requirements.
Here are the minimum system requirements for Tower of Fantasy:
- Processor: At least Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: At least NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
Mentioned below are the recommended system requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1060 6GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 30 GB available space
Restart Your Device
- This method was worked out and suggested by several players from the TOF community.
- While for some players it took a single restart, for some players it took more than a couple of restarts.
- You can also exit and restart Tower of Fantasy to check if works out.
If this method does not work out, check out our next method.
Check your Internet Connection
As mentioned earlier, TOF is an online game and needs a stable internet connection. So, make sure that you have a consistent and stable connection. If you have a wireless connection, reset your router. We suggest using a wired Ethernet rather than having a Wireless connection.
Also Read| Tower Of Fantasy: Chat Not Working Fix
Update Graphics Driver
TOF can cause such issues and bugs if your graphics drivers are not updated to their latest version. Follow the below steps:
- Hit the Start or Win button and search for Device Manager.
- Launch Device manager and expand or double click on the Display Adapters option.
- Right-click on your graphics driver and select the Update drivers option.
This method will update your graphics drivers to their latest version.
Check Server Status
If TOF is not launching, there is a probability that it is an issue from the developer’s end. So, make sure that the TOF servers are running. You can also receive several compensations for these issues. Check out our guide on how to check the current server status of Tower of Fantasy for more insight.
Disable Anti-Virus Programs & Firewall
Your running Anti-virus programs and Windows Firewall can interfere with your running programs. Several Anti-Virus programs block game launchers or clients. You can disable them temporarily to check if that’s the case.
Reinstall Tower of Fantasy
- If none of the above methods worked out for you, reinstalling TOF might resolve the not launching issue.
- So, uninstall the game and, install it again.
- Launch Towers of Fantasy.exe to check whether the issue persists.
If you are still encountering the same issue, head over to their official website (link) and click on the Contact us option. You will find this option at the bottom of the screen.
Fix TOF Not Launching or Opening Issue (Mobile)
- Similar to PC, make sure that your mobile devices meet the bare minimum requirements.
- Tower of Fantasy requires and supports Android devices only above 7.0.
- For iOS devices, TOF supports devices with iOS v12.0 or above.
- If you are using VPN, make sure to switch it off before launching the game.
- You can also restart your Mobile device to resolve this issue.
- Lastly, if none of these methods work out, we suggest reinstalling TOF to resolve this issue.
That’s everything covered on how to fix the Tower of Fantasy not launching or opening issue. If you are encountering similar bugs, check out our guide on how to fix the Black Screen issue, why you get failed to change username error, and more TOF Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.