Tower of Fantasy is the latest MMORPG catching the attention of the gaming community. In the quest for powerful energy called Omnium from the comet Mara, mankind built the Omnium Tower. However, the consequences of this action have been drastic. Although players are enjoying the game, they are reportedly facing problems while changing their username. While trying to do so it is displayed, failed to change username in Tower of Fantasy. It sounds frustrating not being able to switch to the username you want. This guide will explain why you face it and how to change your username in TOF.
Why do I Get ‘Failed to Change Username’ in Tower of Fantasy?
There can be three reasons why you are facing ‘failed to Change Username’ in Tower of Fantasy:
- The username you are trying to change to is already taken in TOF.
- The username you have selected might be deemed inappropriate depending on the Policy of the game.
- Lastly, you might have a shortage of Dark Crystals that are necessary to switch your username.
How to Change Username in TOF
Before you can change your username in TOF, you need to purchase Identity Update Card. Here’s what you need to do:
- From the main menu page, head over to the Shop.
- While in the Shop, go to the Hot tab and look for the Identity Update Card.
- Once you purchase it for 300 Dark Crystals, use it.
- You will get a prompt to enter a new username in Tower of Fantasy and once you do it, it will switch immediately.
- While you do that, make sure you fulfill the above criteria or it will keep failing.
That’s all you need on Why do I get ‘failed to change username’ in Tower of Fantasy. While you are here, make sure you check out Tower of Fantasy for more such guides with Gamer Tweak.