As you progress, you will come across the Ukouh Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Similar to BOTW, you can complete a variety of Shrines for fast travel and unlock Link’s main abilities in TOTK. The Ukouh shrine is located at the Great Sky Islands and unlocks the Ultrahand ability for Link. But how to enter this shrine and solve its puzzles? Where to find the Ukouh shrine chest or treasure? Here’s our complete Zelda: TOTK Ukouh shrine guide and walkthrough to answer all of your questions.
Zelda: TOTK Ukouh Shrine Location
The Ukouh shrine in Zelda: TOTK is located to the northwest of the Great Sky islands. You can find this Shrine located to the southwest of the Temple of Time by heading in the left direction. Here are its exact coordinates on the map:
- 0275, -0912, 1460
Ukouh Shrine Puzzle Solution in Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom
Once you reach the Ukouh shrine, examine or interact to enter inside the Shrine. Soon as you enter the Ukouh Shrine, the spirit of Raaru will appear giving you a brief idea of how the shrines work. He will grant you an Ability to Create, the Ultrahand ability that will help you complete the puzzles in this shrine. After solving the puzzles and reaching the inner shrine, you are rewarded with a Light of Blessing. This works the same for every Shrine.
So, here’s how you can solve the Ukouh shrine’s puzzles in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom:
- Press the R button to open your Ability wheel and equip the Ultrahand ability.
- As you enter, use Ultrahand to pick up the huge slate of rock to your right. Press the A button to grab the rock slate.
- Then, place it vertically between the gaps to make it a bridge. As you cross it, you will need a longer wooden slab to bridge the next gap.
- For that, use the Ultrahand ability to fuse two huge slates of rock and create a longer bridge.
- Now, place the rock on your right perpendicularly next to the one on the platform.
- Press the A button to attach and fuse both rock slabs.
- Move back and use Ultrahand to pick up the longer slate of rock.
- Similar to the previous makeshift bridge, place it across the gap to cross it. Refer to the above image.
- Now for the next puzzle, you will see a zip wire and various types of equipment on your left side.
- Pick up the hook to your right and place it in the middle of the huge wooden plank. Refer to the below image.
- Pick up the entire wooden plank and hook it to the back of the zip-wire. We recommend pushing it further backward.
- Jump over the plank before it reaches the other end.
After reaching the far end, climb and walk towards the shining green sigil. As you interact with the inner shrine, you will get the Light of Blessing. This would conclude the Ukouh Shrine and the Ability to create trial in Zelda TOTK.
Ukouh Shrine Chest
Once you cross the second gap, you find a Ukouh Shrine chest to your right.
Follow the below steps to get the Ukouh Shrine chest in Zelda TOTK:
- Use the Ultrahand ability to pick up the longer makeshift bridge you created.
- Hold the R button to rotate and place it at a 45º angle.
- Pick up and place the rock slate on the edge where the Chest is placed.
- Then, walk up the ramp and open the Treasure chest.
- You will be rewarded with an Amber inside the Shrine chest.
That’s all about the Ukouh Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to use Zonai Charge, how to unlock Autobuild ability, and more Legend of Zelda: TOTK Guides in our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.