The huge Kingdom of Hyrule hides several items for Link (you) to find. During some point of exploration in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you will obtain an item called a Zonai Charge. For those who are unaware of this game’s mechanics, the Zonai Charge can become an alien concept. But with our guide on it, not only you will know how to use it, but also get Zonai Charges. With that being said, here’s everything you should know.
How to Use Zonai Charge in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Here is the use of Zonai Charges in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Charging Energy Cells
The primary use of Zonai Charges is to charge the Energy Cells. Just to let you know, Energy Cells act as the power source for running Zonai Devices found across the map. So, to charge the Energy Cells using the Zonai Charge in Tears of the Kingdom, follow these steps:
- Open your Inventory and enter the Materials tab.
- Select the Zonai Charge and click on the Use button.
- Further, it will charge your Energy Cells.
Also, you can take a look below at the indicator to know how much the Energy Cells have charged. It will help you use the Zonai Charges for recharging the Energy Cells accordingly.
You can also use the Zonai Charge to obtain devices from the Device Dispensers. The dispensers are found across the map and are hard to miss out. The very first Device Dispenser is found when Link reaches the Great Sky Island. To acquire the device from the dispenser, follow the steps below:
- Simply head toward the bowl in the front.
- Now open your Inventory and select Zonai Charge from the Materials Tab.
- Hold some Zonai Charge from there (maximum 5 can be held).
- While standing near the bowl, press ‘A’ to put the Zonai Charge in the Device Dispenser.
- Thereafter, several device capsules will come out from the Device Dispenser.
You can now take any device fallen on the ground to store it in your Inventory.
How to Get Zonai Charges in Tears of the Kingdom
There are 2 methods through which you can get Zonai Charges in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Take a look below to know those methods.
- Zonaites are a type of ore found on the Great Sky Island in the early game period. You can take it to a Forge and refine or process it to obtain either a Zonai Charge or Crystallized Charge in Tears of the Kingdom.
- Constructs are a type of enemies you will encounter during the early game period. They drop Zonite Charges when killed. Don’t worry, they are not that brute and can be defeated easily.
Now that you know everything about the Zonai Charges in Tears of the Kingdom, ensure to make the most out of it. If you have the Zonai Charge in your Inventory, why not stack up some Farm Bomb Flowers too? Thankfully, we have a guide on it that will help you out on farming it.