The wait is finally over, COD Warzone 2.0 is out now and available on several devices over the globe. In this free-to-play FPS game, the player will get to see many new and old features. One of the features players have mixed feeling about is the Proximity Chat. If you are a veteran player then you might be familiar with this voice chat option. For those who are newcomers, Proximity Chat is a voice chat that is public between all the players that have joined the Battle Royale game. However, it is only active when you are nearby or within some range of the other enemy. As mentioned earlier, this feature is not admired by every player, and some of them tend to get irate. So without any further ado let’s see how you can turn Off or On Proximity Chat in Warzone 2.
How to Turn Proximity Chat Off or On in Warzone 2
Here’s how you can Turn On or Off the Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 easily.
- First, launch the game on your system.
- Next, click on the Launcher Menu button located on the top right of your screen, then head to Settings. Or simply click on the Settings (Cog) button.
- And then, head to the Audio option.
- There, under the Voice chat tab scroll & select the Proximity Chat option.
- Now simply toggle the button to disable or enable the Proximity Voice Chat.
Also Read | How To View Stats In COD Warzone 2.0
However, don’t forget turning off the feature will not get you the insights you were getting before. But disabling it will surely let your focus on your gameplay, rather than hearing the opponent scream. And that sums up everything about how you can Enable or Disable (Turn Off or On) Proximity voice chat in Warzone 2. While you are here check out how to change or edit your Perk Package in the game.