True Piece is a new Roblox game that is based on One Piece. You can be a pirate or marine, get bounty or a reputation and increase your power while you are at it. If you’d like to know our ranking of the devil fruits from best to worst, here’s where you will find it, but in this guide, we’re bringing you our True Piece Race List and what are the attributes of every race. Plus, also find out how to change your race to the one you like!
True Piece Races List
There are four races in True Piece as of now and they are Fishman, Human, Cyborg and Skypiean. Since all of them have their own perks and advantages, there’s no best and worst race as of now. They can all turn out to be good in good hands.
- Grants bonus movespeed in water
- Access to fishman karate skills
- Humans have bonus movement speed
- Allows access to the Black Leg race skills
- Cyborgs are granted extra base health
- Allows access to learning cyborg abilities
- Skypieans are granted an additional geppo charge
- Access to race dial skills
How to Change Race in True Piece?
To get a new race, you need to spin for it in the character customization screen.
- Launch the game.
- From the main menu, click on the Edit button.
- On the left side, you will see the Race option. Click on it.
- Next, you will see the Robux pop up. You can either pay some Robux to get extra race spins or you can use the True Piece Codes to get them for free.
- You can spin multiple times to get the race you like if you have enough spins available.
That’s all about the races in Roblox True Piece as of now. Will more races be added? Only time will tell. While you are here, also check out our article on the True Piece Perks and what do they do.