Trick or treat loot items in Call of Duty Warzone are part of the new Haunting of Verdansk Halloween where you must collect a total of 16 items to get the Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint. If you’re having trouble finding the locations of these trick or treat loot items in the game, then look no further as this guide will show you everything that you need to know.
Where To Find Trick Or Treat Loot Items In Call of Duty Warzone
Trick or Treat loot items in Call of Duty Warzone are scattered throughout the map in Verdansk and you will have to manually search every loot crate in the area for a chance to get your hands on the Pumpkin Punisher Blueprint.
Each location has a different item associated with it and your task is to collect them all, but before you jump into the match, make sure that you’re in the Plunder Mode. This will allow you to respawn again and search for the next supply box.
You can find the location of each item in the list below:
- Return to Dust Assault Rifle Blueprint – Military Base
- Pumpkin Peril Calling Card – Hospital
- Oak Spray – TV Station
- Chainsaw Fiend Spray – Downtown
- Flashy Fate Sticker – Quarry
- Killing Moon Emblem – Stadium
- Ghoulish Gift Emblem – Port
- Scary Patch Emblem – Lumberyard
- The Cleaver Melee Weapon – Gulag
- Spooky Scene Calling Card – Storage Town
- Jack-O’-Lantern Charm – Boneyard
- Corpse Spray – Superstore
- Time of the Season Watch – Dam
- Lil’ Demon Charm – Hills
- The Joker Sticker – Airport
- The Woodsman Spray – On the Train
Once you collect all of the trick or treat loot items at these locations you will have unlocked the Pumpkin Punisher Assault Rifle blueprint, this is helpful for those who like to use the Grau 5.56. Using this blueprint you can add more fear to your gameplay and show off to your opponents when you rip them to shreds in Call of Duty Warzone.
This is all there is to know about where to find the trick or treat loot items in Call of Duty Warzone, while you’re here make sure to check out how to play Night Mode in Call of Duty: Warzone.