Treasure Area 7 is one of the available locations for the Lost Riches event in Genshin Impact. This event will task you with finding hidden secret treasures in the game. This will take you across various locations on the Genshin Impact map. As part of the event, two new locations will be able on the map every day.
Treasure Area 7 Mingyun Village Lost Riches Locations In Genshin Impact
- To take part in the Lost Riches event and look for Lost Riches in Treasure Area 7, you will first have to go and visit Ulman at the Stone Gate in Liyue.
- Once you go and speak to him you will be able to start the event.
- After this, he will give you a Treasure Book along with an additional Treasure Seeking Seelie.
- Now got to the Mingyun Village which is to the southeast of the Wangshu Inn in Liyue and you will come across Treasure Area 7 in Genshin Impact.
- Once you are here use your Seelie and walk around to find all the treasure locations.
- Look at the Pickaxe locations in the images above and you will be able to find treasures at those locations.
Opening all the treasures will get you a lot of rewards as well as 60 Iron Coins. You can later use all these Iron Coins in the event shop to purchase some Hero’s Wit, Primogems, Mora, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and a special Seelie from the event shop.
This is everything that you will need to know about the Treasure Area 7 Locations from the Mingyun Village in Genshin Impact. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Get The White Heron Hairpin In Genshin Impact as well as How to Solve Electro Compass Puzzle in Genshin Impact.