What better way to bring out your evil version than using a Tom Riddle build for your character in Hogwarts Legacy? The game has a decent character creator and quite a handful of styling options. And when using the right combinations, you can make someone that resembles the popular characters from the series. So in this build guide check out how to play as Tom Marvolo Riddle in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to Make Tom Marvolo Riddle Build in Hogwarts Legacy
The Tom Riddle in this guide has looks resembling the one that appeared in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. While Tom has also been shown in flashbacks in other movies and books from the series. I feel this version of Tom is the most suited for this game.
While you could go along with any male character preset. For this build, I recommend choosing the 4th option in the list.
- Face Shape – Third Option
- Skin color – First Option (Leftmost option on the slider)
- Glasses – No Glasses
Hairstyles – Play as Tom Marvolo Riddle in Hogwarts Legacy
- Hair Color – First Option (Leftmost option on the slider)
- Hair Style – First Option
- Freckles and moles
- Complexion – First Option
- Freckles and moles – First Option
- Scars and markings – First Option (No Scars and markings)
- Eye color – Second Option
- Eyebrow color – First Option
- Eyebrow shape – Sixth Option
Finalise Your Character
- Tone – Voice One
- Pitch – Second Option
Now all that is left is to start your playthrough and choose the house Slytherin to get completely get into the character of Tom Marvolo Riddle. And with that, you will have the true heir of Salazar Slytherin ready.
That covers this guide on how to play as Tom Riddle in Hogwarts Legacy. You should also find our other builds interesting for Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Harry Potter. And for other help on this game check out our Hogwarts Legacy Wiki.