How To Find Timber Wolves Quickly In Red Dead Online
Timber wolves are rare species and not easy to find but they can bring good returns in RDR Online. Check out our tips to locate them easily.
Timber wolves in Red Dead Online are one of the rarest species of wolves in the game and are needed to complete the Naturalist role. If you are wondering where to find Timber wolves in Red Dead Online, check out our tips to locate them easily.
How To Find Timber Wolves In Red Dead Online
Red Dead Online takes you back to the good old days of cowboys and sheriffs like an old western, to solidify the realism of the game, Red Dead Online also makes you complete certain tasks that will be closely attached to the role you are playing in the game.
The Timber Wolves are necessary for Red Dead Online if you are trying to complete all the challenges of the Naturalist role. You have three options when you spot a Timber Wolf, you can either photograph it, subdue it, or kill it. Each option will open new avenues and your decisions will have ramifications, now before you get to this part you will need to know where to find them.
- To find Timber wolves in Red Dead Online, you will need to go to the areas in Ambarino, places like the Grizzlies or Cumberland Forest are some of the best spots to look for them.
- Now, keep in mind that the spawn rate of Timber Wolf is very low and you might need to keep changing your position or even get to a different session of the game.
- The Timber wolf will usually be in a pack with grey wolves and hopefully one of them will be a Timber Wolf.
- Make sure that you carry an ample amount of potent predator baits to increase your odds of spawning a timber wolf.
- Places like Colter, North of West Elizabeth, or South of the Wapiti Indian Reservation are some of the best places to look at when it comes to finding Timber wolf.
- If you happen to find one, make sure that you find a location first where they cannot attack you. This will give you assurance of getting what you want.
The wolves are aggressive and will put up a good fight, so be prepared if you aren’t looking forward to climbing to safety. Once you come face to face with a Timber wolf, you can kill it or just put it to sleep. This will give you the chance to collect samples for Harriet.
How To Complete Timber Wolf Naturalist Set In Red Dead Online
If you are wondering on how to complete the Naturalist Set In Red Dead Online, you will need to find a total of 14 animals in the game. These animals each have a different rarity and can be a bit of a task to find them. Here are all the animals that you will need to complete for the Naturalist role in Red Dead Online:
- Rocky Mountain Bull Elk
- Rocky Mountain Cow Elk
- American Badger
- Gray Wolf
- Timber Wolf
- Rocky Mountain Bighorn Ram
- Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep
- California Valley Coyote
- Whitetail Buck
- Whitetail Deer
- Wild Boar
- American Bison
- American Pronghorn Buck
- American Pronghorn Doe
This is all there is to know about how to find the Timber Wolf in Red Dead Online, make sure to check out How To Find Rare Legendary Beaver Zizi In Red Dead Online.