With the Colosseum being available for PvP many players are looking to team up with their friends in Elden Ring. This is the best way to enjoy the new DLC as you and your pals get to test out your builds. But the process of teaming up can be a bit confusing. So in this guide check out how to team up and play with friends in the Colosseum DLC of Elden Ring.
How to Team Up with Friends for PvP in Elden Ring Colosseum
In order to Team up and play with friends, you must either go to the Limgrave Colosseum or the Caelid Colosseum. These two colosseums offer you free-for-all, United Combat, and Combat Ordeal modes. The difference between the two is that in Caelid Colosseum you can use Spirit Ashes while in Limgrave Colosseum you cannot. Here is how you can team up with your friends for it:
- Open the menu and click on the Multiplayer option.
- First set up a group password that you can see on the right.
- Share this password with your friends and use the Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
- Your friends will then have to use the Tarnished’s Furled Finger to allow you to summon them. They also need to use the same password.
- After all your friends have been summoned, go to either the Limgrave Colosseum or the Caelid Colosseum. All three have to use the same Colosseum.
- Next, all you need to do is choose the United Combat match.
The game will then make you fight another group of 3 players. Or against 3 random players. In case you have a group of 6 friends and are looking to fight 3v3 among yourselves. Then you should team up in 2 groups of 3 players each. And use the Colosseum password before entering combat.
That covers this guide on how to team up and play with friends for PvP in Elden Ring Colosseum. Some of the most powerful weapons you can use here are the Colossal ones, so I suggest you check our guides on the Best Colossal Weapons and the Best Colossal Swords. And for more help on this game check out our Elden Ring section.