Tea Knight Cookie is another cookie released in Cookie Run Kingdom in the War Under Shattered Skies update part 1 along with the Eclair Cookie. This is an Epic cookie and belongs to the Charge class. Though it was released recently, it can be argued that he is one of the best charge cookies in the game. During the battle, it takes the Front position. So in this guide let us learn everything you need to know about Tea Knight in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK) and the best toppings for its build.
Who is Tea Knight in Cookie Run Kingdom
As per the game’s lore, Tea Knight led the order of knights in silver armor to battle. The knights fought the gargantuan monsters. Despite the hard-fought battles, Tea Knight was forgotten and he eventually became a legend. Though when Tea Knight thinks of his past battles he has a spark in his eyes to fight more.
Below are the Skill and Stats of Tea Knight Cookie.
- Skill: Tea Knight’s Skill is known as Battlemaster. It leads the battle and deals damage to the nearest enemy (targets Cookies first). He provides buffs for his allies. There are different kinds of buffs, and each is applied depending on if a Cookie meets the needed conditions. Wrath of the Commander effect takes place when a team member is defeated. This effect stacks up to 4 times and cannot be dispersed. Tea Knight becomes resistant to any interrupting effects when it reaches maximum stacks.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
- Single Hit DMG: 542.4% (+% DMG per level)
- ATK Increase: 6% for the two Cookies in your team with the highest ATK for 8 seconds.
- CRIT Increase: 12% for the two Cookies with in your team the highest CRIT for 8 seconds.
- Individual stack of Wrath of the Commander: ATK 50% & ATK SPD 20%
- Fourth stack of Wrath of the Commander: ATK 100% & ATK SPD 150%
Best Tea Knight Cookie Toppings
Below are the best toppings for Tea Knight Cookie’s build that you can use based on your team’s composition.
- 5 Solid Almond: This build focuses on increasing your DMG resistance.
- 3 Solid Almond, 1 Searing Raspberry, 1 Bouncy Caramel: You should use this build for a decent DMG resistance, and a boost for increasing Attack Damage and Speed.
- 3 Solid Almond, 1 Searing Raspberry, 1 Juicy Apple: This build helps you with a good DMG resistance while boosting your Attack and Critical Damage.
Could Tea Knight be the Best Charge cookie in-game right now?
At the time of writing this article Yes, it might be the best charge cookie in the game. The main reason we consider it to be the best charge cookie is because of his Wrath of the Commander effect buff. This buff is very overpowered as not only does it make Tea Knight resistant to interrupting effects at max stacks. But also that it boosts the Attack and Critical Damage of two other cookies on your team. Although these are just my thoughts on it, you can still find other charge cookies to be better than Tea Knight.
That sums up everything you need to know about the best charge Cookie Tea Knight in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK) and its toppings. If you just got into this game then you should check our guides on the best toppings guide and how to add friends.