Cookie Run Kingdom is a mobile game for Android and iOS. And since this game is on both types of devices then it must be easier for you to play with your friends. There are a lot of benefits of adding a friend like challenging them to battles or chatting with them through messages. But the best feature is you can send each other gifts to get some coins. So in this guide let us take a look at how to Add Friends in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK).
How to Add friends in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Open Cookie Run Kingdom on your device.
- On the top right side of the screen, you will find an icon that looks like three cookies/people. Click on this icon.
- This will open the World Chat. On the left side click on the Friends tab which is below the World tab and above the Guilds tab.
- On the bottom side, you will see two options Add and Requests. Click on Add. Here you can find strangers to add as friends.
- You can type the in-game nickname of your friend on the textbox on top.
- Once you type the name tap OK. Below you’ll get the name of your friend and an add button.
- Tap on the Add button to send them friend request. If you sent it to the wrong person you can also cancel the friend request.
- Once they receive the Request they have to accept it from the Requests tab on the bottom.
If you follow the above steps correctly you should add friends in no time.
That covers this guide on how to add friends in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK). If you like playing this game then be sure to check out our other guides on how to fix unable to initialize Unity engine error, how to get coins fast, and the best toppings guide for Cookie Run Kingdom.